Ruby Su

>> Friday, March 27, 2009

We welcomed our 3rd daughter this past Monday, only 4 days late :) We are all doing great but I will say it is quite an adjustment going from 2 to 3. I am not sure if the girls are still a little off but they are being a quite a handful and with a new babe who is nursing pretty much all the time it is tougher than I thought it would be. Of course we just all have to figure out a schedule and that takes time so my blogging might be far and few in between but you never know :) Anyway, here she is...

Ruby Su
8 lbs, 19 1/2" long




And while mama was away at her hospital vacation Daddy and the girls were at home playing around outside - this actually looks really good compared to what I saw come into my hospital room :) Poor Violet has 2 left feet and took a spill on our driveway.


8 comments:

Anonymous Friday, March 27, 2009  

Poor Violet! That doesn't look like much fun. I just love those pics of Ruby.

melanie Friday, March 27, 2009  

Congrats!! Little Ruby is adorable!!

Andrea Friday, March 27, 2009  

Congrats again...she's precious and I hope your girls will adjust well to their new baby sis in the next few weeks :)

Mrs. Stam Saturday, March 28, 2009  

Congrats!!!! she is a beauty!!!!! Your hubby have a house full of girl now!!!!

Anonymous Saturday, March 28, 2009  

We are so proud of all of you. And wish a 1-day-late happy birthday to such a great Mama! Doug & Becky aka Grandpa & Magnaw

Kelly Saturday, March 28, 2009  

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Drea Sunday, March 29, 2009  

ohhh beautiful lil ruby! sooo cute!

Lindsay Lebresco (Graco) Monday, April 06, 2009  

Congratulations!! All three of your girls are so cute (even with black eyes!) - you must be one proud mama!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons