Writing on the wall

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

We got these bath crayons by Alex about a year ago from a company that I was testing products for. After 1 bath I put them up b/c the kids just weren't ready for them or maybe I wasn't ready to do the clean up afterwards :) Well, tonight I thought that they might like to get a little creative and since it was Matt giving baths and not me I went ahead and got them out again *insert evil laugh here*. The girls actually had a ball with them and they aren't THAT hard to clean off - Piper wrote her name but wouldn't look at me for a picture, ah 3 year olds. The very dark, very thick purple was Violet's artwork - scribbles but art non the less :)



Now, off to bed b/c I am exhausted today!

1 comments:

Andrea Sunday, February 08, 2009  

Tate got these for Christmas too...and yeah, it takes some scrubbing to get off, but like you said...it's not THAT hard! hehe. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons