Love is in the air

>> Thursday, February 12, 2009

This morning the girls and I headed to my ob appointment - all is good and babes head is down (for now anyway). I am loving that the past few doctors haven't said anything about my weight gain, it is such a bummer when someone tells you that you are gaining too much. I have been seeing so many baby pictures lately that I am getting so excited to meet our new little one and love on him/her. It is crazy how you carry this little human inside of you for 9.5 months and don't know them.

We are having such a beautiful week in our area and the kids and I have been out playing every day! I just love this pre-spring warm weather. Next week is supposed to cool down so we just need to get out there and enjoy! These pictures were taken at a little house that I like to go to b/c there are so many places to walk around to. The girls are showing the love for each other today. I hope that it will continue after they wake up from their naps :) Chick-fil-A tonight after ballet will seal the deal I am sure.



3 comments:

Drea Thursday, February 12, 2009  

awe wow.. what sweet little sisters!!

Andrea Thursday, February 12, 2009  

Ok...that last photo is the cutest! I can't wait to "meet" your new little one too!!

Anonymous Friday, February 13, 2009  

What great pics, so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons