Happy Valentine's Day!

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

We woke up to a very dreary day and I was sure that they were going to cancel a little Fairy Festival that I had planned to take the girls to. We instead left and ran errands but now after checking they did have it b/c it cleared up eventually - sorry babies :(

Yesterday we got a special delivery from Grandma and Grandpa in Ohio, they sent the girls some Valentine's Day treats. Both of them wanted to sleep with their new spiders last night and today we played with the pipe cleaner toys.

I hope that everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day as much as we have!



3 comments:

Mozi Esme Sunday, February 15, 2009  

what sweet photos! happy valentines day to you, too.

Andrea Sunday, February 15, 2009  

So, were these special valentine's spiders? ;) Cute pics again by the way!

Kelly Monday, February 16, 2009  

Your girls are beautiful! And that fairy festival sounded interesting. Sorry you didn't get to go. I wish we had something like that around here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons