Merry Christmas

>> Thursday, December 25, 2008

Piper and Violet were so excited to see that Santa brought them presents this morning AND ate their cookies! Piper got a pink book with a pen that talked and Violet a purple baby. They were spoiled by wonderful gifts from friends and family that lived far away - thank you everyone!


Violet was digging the goggles that went with Piper's tool box.

and finally - we ate too much turkey, took a nap, played games, and posed for a goofy Christmas picture. They are already compiling lists for next year :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons