Lunar Eclipse

>> Thursday, February 21, 2008

If only my girls were a little bit older I would have let them stay up to see it. When I was younger I had no interest in gazing up at the stars but now I think it is just really cool. It was so clear out last night and the stars were so bright - beautiful weather here in the Carolinas. These are the times that I wish I knew more about the different features on my camera b/c I so wanted to capture this on film but my photos were blurry and just down right horrible. Here is the best one that I took (*blushing as I hit ctrl V*)



Goal for this weekend: learn how to use the night feature for next lunar eclipse or maybe for a meteor shower :)

1 comments:

RB Saturday, February 23, 2008  

Jess nice pictures of the moon and the kids.

Hope your weather is good.

Rod

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons