Co-sleepers

>> Friday, February 22, 2008



Don't they all look comfy? Now imagine another dog and 2 adults and let me tell you it gets just a bit crowded, but we wouldn't have it any other way. We attended a baby shower today and the girls are WORN OUT! It is rainy and icky outside but I need to go to Target so I would love this nap time to end (did I just say that out loud?).

Piper and Violet played so well last night while I was making the cake and the dip for the party . Some days they can't get along with each other for anything but thankfully when I really need them to (usually) they help their mama out and don't fight. Check out this picture of Piper, once I got it on the computer I realized that it looks like she is wearing Dora's cowboy hat. I will have to print this out for her to put in her little photo album, she'll love that!



I have a fun little sewing project that I am going to work on tonight after the girls are sleeping - I am so excited and hope that it will turn out. My machine has been acting up lately and I am afraid that by me trying to save a few dollars bought the wrong one for what I need, poo!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons