Is there a car alarm going off somewhere?

>> Monday, October 22, 2007

Nope, just me tooting my own horn :) Yesterday we spent a leisurely day around the house and while the girls and Matt napped I started on a skirt project that I have been meaning to do for about 2 months now. It took me until last night (working off and on) but IT IS DONE! I also made a handkerchief and put pockets on the skirt b/c what 2 year old doesn't love to put her treasures in either her pockets or purse? I think that it turned out pretty darn cute - of course it gets paired with the boots (what doesn't these days). I have finally given up on trying to get Piper to wear any of the cute shoes that I bought for her this fall and found another pair of those rainboots on eBay in the next size up. They have butterflies on them and little antennas sticking out - how long until those get pulled off who knows but she now has boots for the winter too. Without further ado here is my creation...


and to not let the baby get left in the cold. I know, I know how could she get cold when it is still 80+ here EVERYDAY but...

2 comments:

Andrea Monday, October 22, 2007  

Awww...cute skirt! :) I know, I have a bunch of sewing projects I want to do too...but I never seem to get around to them! maybe once it snows! :)

Anonymous Tuesday, October 23, 2007  

Awww Jessie it came out great!! She's too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons