Team Up Thursday - Silhouette

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

I am pretty excited about this week's theme b/c I think that there are going to be a lot of really amazing diptychs. The shade of blue on Angie's shot is stunning. I love days when I look up and see that same sky. The heart is awesome and reminds me of her little heart shaped rock from a few months ago that I thought looked like a half eaten goldfish - somedays I am not sure where my head is. About 15 minutes before I was supposed to babysit yesterday afternoon I sat the 2 older girls in front of our window and took this shot. 10 minutes before the kids arrived I had it sent to Angie. Then I vacuumed quick lol :)



You know I want to make each girl a silhouette for their bedroom out of card stock but noticed that I didn't see Piper's eyelashes. Anyone done one and have some hints on how to get a good detailed silhouette? Thanks!

Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

5 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, July 22, 2010  

They are so adorable! I wouldn't have noticed the missing eyelashes until I went back and looked after. There goes my eye for detail.

hipMomma-MelodyA. Thursday, July 22, 2010  

Aw, that is sooo sweet! What a great silhouette to got.

Jen Thursday, July 22, 2010  

Love it!! You definitely need to put them on cardstock and hang them up. Those eyelashes are adorable. I am not sure how you would cut them out though.

Kimberly Thursday, July 22, 2010  

Gorgeous! I can do silhouettes on accident, but hardly ever on purpose. :)

Unknown Thursday, July 22, 2010  

THESE are fantastic! Wow...those sweet little wisps of eyelashes, too. I don't know what the best way to do a silhouette is...but if you figure it out you had better share!

Awesome silhouettes today, ladies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons