Wordful Wednesday - Who loves cows?

>> Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As of last week it is Violet! Who loves Robins? Again, it is our previously terrified Violet. When I say terrified I mean SCREAM at the top of her lungs and basically hide herself inside of you scared. What happened? I am not sure but when the cousins were here visiting we all dressed up like cows for Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day and knowing full well they were there she stood next to one for this picture. Well not RIGHT next to one but close. She even high 5'd all 3 of the cows that were there. We aren't really up to a hug yet but I am ok with high 5's.



The Red Robin could almost make her cry just mentioning it's name. She didn't even like the statue that they have inside the restaurant. It was on our banned list of restaurants b/c it was deemed un.worth.it. I was pretty worried when it was the restaurant that Piper chose for her 5th birthday dinner. The response wasn't quite as warm as she had given to the cows but she didn't scream. She didn't give a high 5 but we left without a single tear shed. She wouldn't pose for a picture with it but I have to post one of Piper b/c 1. It WAS her birthday that day and 2. That is a scary bird!!



More WW @

3 comments:

Ms. Emmy N Wednesday, July 21, 2010  

Aww! Such cute pictures!! Looks like fu :)

Marcela Wednesday, July 21, 2010  

Your kids are beautiful! On our first trip to Disneyland with my son I quickly learned that he did NOT like big furry costumes stuffed with a person inside ( :

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, July 22, 2010  

We love Red Robin! Their burgers are the best. So far, we have not been able to visit while the bird was there.

I did do a study at a Red Robin for one of my college classes. This was pre-kids and I do remember the Robin was there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons