Ohana

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Have I ever mentioned that I have probably seen Lilo & Stitch 100 times and heard it 1,000 times? By far it is still Piper's all time favorite movie. She prefers the first movie but if that is not handy will watch one of the other 2 that we own. I had to put a stop to movies in the van b/c even though I was limiting tv in the house when we got to the van it was a constant movie. It is pretty sad when you can say the script to a movie b/c you have heard it so much and the girls could quote it as well. Honestly it is really nice listening to the radio again but now I am listening to them singing this...



What is a mama to do? I have never drank whiskey in my life so the girls have no clue what it is and they certainly don't know what being frisky is. Is it bad that they crack me up?

Ohana means family and my family is good to me. When I have an idea for my Team Up they help me out. Last night I even got the hubs involved in my plan. If it would have worked it would have been awesome, but as most of my plans go it didn't work. I did get a cute family picture though to share. We are raising cowboy boot wearing, whiskey drinking, baby toting, frisky little girls here at the zoo :)

6 comments:

Ms. Emmy N Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

Such a cute post! Your girls are absolutely adorable!!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

Super cute! Love the sunny haze!

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

That is one cute family!!!!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

The cowgirl boots are adorable. And you're right to be amused. It's cute hearing little kids say stuff like that.

We taught Julia to say, "winner winner chicken dinner." None of us even knows what (if anything) that means.

Marcela Wednesday, July 21, 2010  

Whenever the kids are in my husbands truck there is always a movie on! Sometimes this get's on my nerves a little, specially because usually this can be a perfect time for the family to talk.

She is just darling, love her video and I love Lilo (she is a cutie) too!

Those cowboy boots are SO cool!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, July 22, 2010  

Now, that is too cute!

Love the picture, the boots with the skirts are darling!

We went through the Lilo and Stitch craze in our house for a while. And then, Aiyana had a nightmare with Stitch as the main character and she will not watch that movie. I kind of miss the music!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons