OUCH!!

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

This is a first for me. Ruby bites. She has bit Piper, Violet, and ME!! Lucky for me she only bit my boob a few times when she was younger but she seems to know that she better not screw with those girls lol :) This is more of a walk over and bite sort of thing and there is no rhyme or reason for her biting as far as I can tell. When she bites the girls they aren't doing anything to her she just bites them. Today she bit me on my back HARD! That is normally where she bites me (it has happened 3 times now). She is happily sitting on my back in our Beco and out of nowhere CHOMP! I don't know what to do about it but I know I can't have a biting kid. No one will want her around their kids. I sure hope that this is a really quick stage that she will be out of like tomorrow!

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

ouch indeed!

Mama.Mommy.Mom. Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

We went through that here sometime between 18 months and 2 years. Turns out, she was cutting molars. Once that was over, except for the rare "I'm ticked off' bites, the biting stopped.

Joey Lynn Resciniti Tuesday, July 20, 2010  

She looks so cute, I can't believe she'd bite me!

Rachael Wednesday, July 21, 2010  

Cute pics of Ruby. Olivia is also biting me from time to time, we had one night where she would walk over and bite my thigh. Got me once and tried another 3-4 times. Happens out of nowhere and no rhyme or reason either.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons