Team Up Thursday - Where I Live

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a great theme. I thought "duh" when I saw Angie's shot b/c I LOVE our front door and it is seen in a lot of pictures on my blog but I didn't even think about it for this. Angie has beautiful doors. Hmm...I wonder what the rest of the house looks like :) When I thought about where I lived I immediately thought about our lake. Now that the girls are getting a bit older we are using it again. This is our little cove. It is nice and quiet down here. The lake we live on has so many coves just like ours although some are bigger there are some smaller as well. Out of all the reasons I love living here I think that seeing all the wildlife would top the list. We have a heron that hangs out in our cove and the girls love watching the ducks and geese. Last year there were swans swimming by our dock. There is a B.I.G. turtle that lives under our dock and catfish so big you can see them from our house.



Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

9 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles Thursday, July 15, 2010  

Wow, what a beautiful place to live! I can just imagine the fun-filled days you can have at that lake!

HipMomma Thursday, July 15, 2010  

Um, wow. That is fantastic. What a great place to spend your time. Love that it's paired with just the simple door.

Cara Thursday, July 15, 2010  

What a fantastic place to hangout. I love the door shot too, it's not an ordinary door which I like.

michel Thursday, July 15, 2010  

Love both of the shots! I am having lake envy!

jillconyers Thursday, July 15, 2010  

Both shots are beautiful but I'm partial to doors/entryways.

Megan Thursday, July 15, 2010  

what a gorgeous diptych. both so serene and full of detail. and how much do i envy you your lake???:)

Corey~living and loving Thursday, July 15, 2010  

oooooo waht a wonderful place to live. I am wondering WHERE that is now. :) how fun. and the doors....wow...what color.

Arizaphale Friday, July 16, 2010  

Oh Lovely! How wonderful to live on a lake!!! Your description just makes me sigh with the delight of it all. And LOVE those doors! Like opening a way into your photo.....

Amy Jo Sunday, July 25, 2010  

So lovely! We just moved near a lake, and while we don't live right on it, we're really close. I can't wait to get a chance to explore it like you do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons