Team Up Thursday - DOORS

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

Angie is on vacay so I decided to do my own lol :) Not as fun when you know how the other person will interpret the theme. I love our front door. Seriously. It took me a long time to pick out and it is my favorite part of the house. I love the way it looks from the outside and the inside. My husband designed the portico which allowed me the freedom to put in a gorgeous wood door that would not be hurt by the elements. It does get dirty from pollen, spiders, and those darn mud daubers love building nests on it.



Check out more Team Up Thursdays at Melody's and Megan's.

6 comments:

Megan Thursday, July 29, 2010  

i definitely think your door deserves a dip of its own -- gorgeous!

Joey Lynn Resciniti Thursday, July 29, 2010  

That's quite a door! I think it makes mine look pretty sad and ordinary.

Denise Thursday, July 29, 2010  

I love your door....it is so inviting!

Kimberly Thursday, July 29, 2010  

I love that you went ahead with the dipy. Good for you. Pretty door!

Michelle @Flying Giggles Friday, July 30, 2010  

Wow, I love your door. It is important to have a welcoming front entrance. The glass is beautiful!

Joanne Saturday, July 31, 2010  

Great photos - I love your wooden door! Rose is away for a couple of weeks, so I decided to follow your lead and do one of my own too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons