Our 6-Pack

>> Friday, July 16, 2010

My Sister-in-Law Rachael referred to the cousins as 6-pack and I giggled. We tried to get a shot of them together before Rachael, Jeff, and Olivia had to leave and it turned out to be much more difficult than anticipated. I did get one though that I liked. Hopefully we can try every year to see how much the girls change.



After Olivia left the remaining 5 cousins still played like crazy. On their final day I asked them to sit on our front porch 1 last time for me so that I could get their picture. Look at Ruby copying Violet. When I say to smile pretty Violet turns her head to the side. I LOVE this shot!



Can you believe that after spending 24 hours a day for over 2 weeks these girls still felt like this? I hope that they continue to be such great friends over the years.



The wait until Thanksgiving will be tough but it is something for each of them to look forward to. Thanks to everyone for such a fabulous visit!

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Friday, July 16, 2010  

Dresses, pink, hairdo, bows, and more pink!!!!

Can you tell that I love girly stuff :-) Our family have 6 girl and now 3 boys, I love all those girls cousin :-)

Mama your pictures are gorgeous :-)

Cara Sunday, July 18, 2010  

These are fabulous, I love the head tilt. I tried to get all my parents grand kids together in a picture and only got one where all were looking. I must have taken 50. You did a great job, because I know it's not easy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons