Off to ride

>> Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am pretty excited for Matt today because he is doing something that he has always enjoyed but for the last few years has not had time to do - mountain biking. We used to do it together before babes and I haven't done it since, that was probably the last time that he went too :) Anyway, it is a nice day here and he is joining some guys that he works with and going. Have I mentioned that he so doesn't like it when I take his picture but he indulged me today.



Guess what? I won $20 during the Bloggy Giveaway!! Woot! Woot! Thank you so much Christy whose blog is The Davis Family. I am going to save it for the perfect "going home" outfit for babe #3 - I am so psyched!

1 comments:

Drea Sunday, February 01, 2009  

owww winning stuff is so cool! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons