Just us girls

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Back when I had Piper a friend of mine told me that the pictures that I was taking of her were really cute but I should hand the camera over and also be in front of it so that I could be in a few with Piper too. Thank you Julie, after 3 years, another daughter, and a new one coming next month I might actually try to start listening. Through a friend I found another mama's blog and she takes a picture of her and her kids every week, now I am not sure that I can keep up with that pace but I will try monthly at least. Here is our first :)

3 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, February 09, 2009  

You girls are all gorgeous!

The Mantel Family Monday, February 09, 2009  

Aww so sweet - Mama and the girls

Andrea Monday, February 09, 2009  

LOVE that picture...all of you are gorgeous girlies. :) And what a good idea to try to take a picture of you and your kids more often...I think I'll aim for the monthly idea too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons