Just us girls

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Back when I had Piper a friend of mine told me that the pictures that I was taking of her were really cute but I should hand the camera over and also be in front of it so that I could be in a few with Piper too. Thank you Julie, after 3 years, another daughter, and a new one coming next month I might actually try to start listening. Through a friend I found another mama's blog and she takes a picture of her and her kids every week, now I am not sure that I can keep up with that pace but I will try monthly at least. Here is our first :)

3 comments:

Stam House Monday, February 09, 2009  

You girls are all gorgeous!

The Mantel Family Monday, February 09, 2009  

Aww so sweet - Mama and the girls

Andrea Monday, February 09, 2009  

LOVE that picture...all of you are gorgeous girlies. :) And what a good idea to try to take a picture of you and your kids more often...I think I'll aim for the monthly idea too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads