MOM

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

Ok, today we were coloring and Piper showed me this picture. I asked her if it was Lily, our cat, and she said "No mama, it is you b/c you have green eyes". I am not quite sure what I am growing out of the side of me but it is going in a frame in our bedroom b/c I thought it was pretty darn cool that she decided to draw me - Daddy is a total favorite here :)



Speaking of bedrooms, we are going to try and get those girls to stay in their room by themselves tonight. I have tried to psych them up for it all day today. Wish us luck. I am not sure if it was reflux, my sore back, the babe that has it's nights and days confused (and it isn't even here yet), or Violet's doll that kept hitting me but last night I was up for seriously 3 hours. I am going to sleep like a rock tonight *fingers crossed*.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons