It's Friday

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

I feel like it has been quite a week around here. I am not sure that anything really stands out as to what we did that was overwhelming but today I curled up in bed with the girls for their nap b/c I was exhausted! Earlier this week I showed pictures of snow (laughable but one of the reasons I agreed to move here) and talked of cold temperatures - it was 12 the other night :) Well, tomorrow and Sunday will be mid 60's so I am trying to plan 1 more family getaway even though we have sooo much left to do before babe #3 comes. We won't be able to just pack up our little ones and ride to the zoo on a whim for quite some time so I am working on Matt to make this happen :) All I really have to do is talk to the girls about it and they will beg him relentlessly and then he will give in b/c he is a softy when it comes to them. How could you say no to a face like this?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons