Watch Out!

>> Monday, February 2, 2009

Seriously, a 2 year old plus baseball equals DUCK! This post will be short and sweet b/c my head has been hurting since yesterday and I honestly do not see it letting up. We were playing around outside yesterday letting the girls toss us some balls. Piper is pretty good at it but Violet will aim for your head :)



I love the stickers I have seen around with President Obama and while visiting another blog saw that I could too make one of the head of our house - without further ado...

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Monday, February 02, 2009  

2 years old are lots of fun but yes not to much around ball LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons