A very good day

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

No, this has been a GREAT day and hopefully will get even better!
This morning the girls and I headed to CVS b/c for some reason they keep giving me these 10/50 coupons so I HAVE to use them! I got 3 razors, 2 bottles of styling balm (for the frizz I call my hair), 2 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats, 2 candy bars (Reese's cups are my weakness), a trial pack of Crest Whitestrips, and 2 tubes of toothpaste for .26 out of my pocket and I got the $18 of ecb's that I used back! I learned so much from A Full Cup, I don't get on there as much anymore but if you ever want to learn how to save check them out!

I went to Target and a bunch of their toys were 75% off!! I bought super nice gifts for the many birthdays that we have coming up for next to nothing. Now I hope nobody tries to return them :)

I get to cross the girl's tiles that I have neglected at the local pottery store off my list of things to do before #3 comes as I am going there tonight to finally finish them! I can't wait until we get them back and hung up, they are turning out really cute! Oh, and I am eating at my 2nd favorite sushi restaurant before hand - all cooked I promise :)

Lastly, Piper got into the preschool that we were keeping our fingers crossed for! Woo hoo!! I am most happy about this b/c not only is it just an awesome place but it is right around the corner from our home, although I do love how much money I saved today too :)

2 comments:

Andrea Friday, January 30, 2009  

Yay for good deals!! And that's awesome that Piper got into the preschool you were hoping for!

Unknown Saturday, January 31, 2009  

yay for all the good deals you got and i have another one for you... you one my blog giveways send me an email with your pp address and will send you the 20 bucks thanks again for entering in on the fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons