You only turn 2 once

>> Sunday, January 18, 2009

and our little girl made the most of it! All of the babes had a great time at the party but it was at a fabulous little gym by our house with so much to do it is hard not to have fun. Mommies and Daddys could be seen jumping on trampolines or bouncing in the big bounce house. I saw a lot of lounging in the foam pit too - mostly my Mattie :)


Violet hangs on those rings for almost a minute - she could probably do more but she loves dropping down in the foam as much as swinging :) The picture is blurry but it is one of the only ones I got today b/c my camera was left on and the battery was almost dead :(


And then came the good part - the song and the cake! Thankfully Daddy and Piper were there to help out Violet b/c she wasn't so sure about the whole blowing out of the candles. Look at how serious she is looking at that cake/candles - I wonder what the heck she was thinking.

Her friend Gracie lent her a "Birthday Girl" crown to wear while she was partying :) Again the serious face, my daughter really does smile - a lot!


Violet was once again spoiled rotten by all of the gifts she received, our playroom is going to overflow but a huge thank you for everyone's generosity. What a super fun day - the whole family is tired and will probably turn in any minute. I just realized I posted 3x in 1 day - a record is being set here today :)

2 comments:

Andrea Monday, January 19, 2009  

What a great b-day!! That foam pit looks like a blast...no wonder the parents like it so much! hehe. :)

Anonymous Tuesday, January 20, 2009  

What a fun party! My 2 year old would love to play somewhere like that! (And my husband too!)

That cake is adorable!! And of course your girls are too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons