Working on the kinks

>> Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am so not a computer person but I wish I was. I am not a photographer but again, wish I was. Put that all together and you've got yourself a mama who has no clue but still blogs and posts pictures of her kiddos as often as I can :) This year one of my goals is to learn my camera and take better pictures. After trying to update the look on our blog yesterday I am adding a little bit of education on html so that I can figure out how to get my archives and about me to show back up on my sidebar :) For that matter I would love to get my buttons back over there too but even after spending waaayyyy too long last night after the family went to bed on it I still couldn't figure it out. So, I will try tonight to maybe get buttons and archives on the bottom until a light bulb goes off in my brain. Most people don't need to know all about my musical likes and dislikes anyway so I probably don't actually need an about me section :) I am still stumped by my photo processing b/c my Photoshop isn't the best so I can't get my pictures to look like I want them too - I will be working on a new header over the next few weeks (children willing) too :) Now, off to take down the Christmas tree :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

I wish the same wish as you do!!! in 2009 we might have our wishes come true!

Sounds like a fairy tales LOL

Andrea Tuesday, January 06, 2009  

This looks awesome...where did you find out how to do this all? Did you find a great website or something that gives you all the tips because I am SO lost when it comes to blog designs...so if you did find a place with good info. could you pass it along? ;) And good luck with your sidebar!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons