Project 366 - Week 23 (I know!)

>> Thursday, August 2, 2012

So far behind!

161/366
161/366

Nothing says fun like a day in the lake. We had to lock Marley up in the yard because we were afraid she would follow us in the boat and swim herself to exhaustion. Crazy dog.

162/366
pie (1 of 1)

Yum! Girls loved this pie so much that Piper asked me to make Cool Whip pies for her birthday!

163/366
163/366

You don't see Lily much on the old bloggity blog. I like cats just not her. That's all I am going to say about that.

164/366
Ribbit Ribbit

Our frogs. Girls love all frogs so I pulled these out for my pots this year. I love them!

165/366
Thank goodness for kids :)

I try to give them simple jobs. It isn't hard to say yes to watering the plants on the deck when it over 90 degrees every day.

166/366
Friday nights on the deck

Our deck is where we spend most of our time in the summer. I love it most at night when the sun finally goes away and everything is dark. The girls and I turn on music and hang out. Summer rocks!


167/366
Sometimes they are so good.

Quiet moments while they play = Summer Rocks!

Will try and keep the momentum going :) I have 2 trips to go through :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons