As summer break is coming to a close...

>> Saturday, August 25, 2012

I thought I might try and finish off my dailies from July :) Actually I was told by a friend she was sick of seeing pics of Daytona when she comes to my blog :) Can you say slacker?

How many kids can you put in a baby's sandbox?
How many little girls can you fit in a sandbox?

Cousins
The oldest girls. Both are the best big sisters around!

6 pack 2012 (1 of 1)
The 6 pack from the visit with our Ohio family.

Someone said Bye Bye Bye to these
Who would say "Bye Bye Bye" to the 'N Sync boys? These cracked me up when I saw them at Goodwill and immediately thought of Hanna and her love for the boys :)

Ruby's Beauty Shop
It's Ruby's world to do with what she wants and we just live in it.

Pet skunk for the zoo?
A pet skunk. For real! Not ours though :)

From my friends boy :)
From the Ryder man! Sweet boy <3




Call Me Maybe
My The girls favorite song at the moment.

Big girl dangle earrings
Big girl dangly earrings. They thought they were so cool.

Girl won't get burned this year with this suit :)
Hoola hoops have been HUGE here this summer. I even learned how to do it again! See you CAN teach old dogs new tricks :)

It's #NationalHotdogDay!
Rounding out this post today with some food.

My version of the #chicagodog
Specifically hotdogs. I love a good Chicago dog. This was my version

2 comments:

Emily Sunday, August 26, 2012  

Thank You!!!!!

Liz Mays Monday, August 27, 2012  

Oooooo, I love your summer! (Well, maybe not the pet skunk part.) Glad that wasn't yours.

Those bobble heads are ridiculous!

And your girls are the sweetest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons