Piper's Birthday Celebration

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

We celebrated Piper's 4th birthday this year at our town pool. I got this fabulous idea from a friend that had her son's birthday there last year and the kids had a BLAST so I thought why not. The result was 19 little kiddos swimming like crazy! I think I was the only parent there that was not swimming. SO.MUCH.FUN! I didn't get my camera out too much b/c I was having so much fun watching the kids and socializing with Ruby so I really only got cake pictures *blushing* and the only reason that I took them was that it was like 95 degrees out and the cake was melting :) Piper wanted a castle cake but I was afraid of transporting it for so many people so we made an Ariel "castle" cake and filled cupcakes. Everyone was on a sugar high :)





She saw this post and asked if I was going to make her another Ariel cake for her actual birthday on Wednesday. I was thinking of taking her to the mexican restaurant and having her wear the sombrero but I think she is too shy :)

1 comments:

Andrea Tuesday, July 14, 2009  

How fun!!! I love the cake too...great idea! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons