Short timers

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It seems every spring and fall we have some short timers come and stay with us. When we moved in to our home and celebrated our first Christmas here I talked Matt into hanging a wreath up. At that time I did not know it was going to be a constant staple on our porch but now it is :) That second year some birds built their nest in the back of it and now we have new families use it about 2x a year. The only bummer is the amount of bird droppings that come with them growing up :) Here is our newest flock.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons