The New Date Night

>> Monday, June 1, 2009

Gone are the days when Matt and I go out for dinners. Before we had Ruby it was getting pretty easy for us to get out and about but you know us - nothing about us is easy :) So along comes the baby and now even restaurant visits are a thing of the past b/c she wants out of her bucket. What do we do now? After the older girls go down for the night I send hubs to our local sushi restaurant once a week for my fix :) So here it is...date night, zoo style :)

4 comments:

Karen MEG Monday, June 01, 2009  

Luv sushi, and these are also our type of date night... even though the kids are older. Our boy is the one always asking for sushi now :).

You have such a gorgeous family... thanks for coming by my blog!

Rachael Monday, June 01, 2009  

Very cute! We usually eat in shifts or I have become a master of eating with one hand, a few crumbs here and there on Livie head never hurt!

Andrea Monday, June 01, 2009  

haha...that's awesome! Good for you for trying to do a "date night" every week! I think we've had like 1 date night alone in the last year! haha...we honestly don't mind taking our kids with us most of the time though.

Staci A Monday, June 01, 2009  

That looks like the way to do it! No waiting for a table or dealing with bad service!

Now I'm hungry for sushi though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons