Yard Work

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

We have so much yard work to do this year. We neglected a few things last year and now we can ignore those areas no more :) Yesterday we headed to Lowe's to get some supplies and then this morning after a filling breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, and banana muffins we headed out as a family to tend to some front yard work. I figure we might be done with everything on our list by the end of the month if we work on it here and there. The girls get bored very quickly though and it is hard for me to do anything b/c Ruby doesn't like to be put down so I have her in a sling most of the time. Although very handy for normal house chores slings are not really meant for a lot of bending so Matt is doing most of that work. Job well done btw! Our front looks a ton better and our neighbors benefited by getting some of our plants that we no longer have room for.

This dandelion was actually found in a neighbors yard. I so want *that* picture of my daughter perfectly blowing the dandelion and me catching it like it was accidental but we were a bit off today :) There is always next week.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons