Not For Sale

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

Ha - I know that sometimes the thought of selling one or all of our kids might drift in a tired/stressed out mama's mind but mine have been really great today so none of them are for sale at the moment :) Today I was taking pictures of some of my things and some of the girls old toys that I want to post on my local mama site this weekend. Hopefully most of it will sell b/c part of the money that we make off everything will go for Piper and Violet when they do Relay for Life again next month. Wish us luck!!

And b/c I have to post a picture here is one of my beauties today :)

3 comments:

Andrea Friday, April 17, 2009  

Your mom has a site where she sells toys?? Sounds interesting! :) And thanks for signing up under me for swagbucks...you rock! ;)

Jessie Saturday, April 18, 2009  

I changed what it says now b/c it is actually a local site here for mom's to get together and chat online :)

Mrs. Stam Saturday, April 18, 2009  

Wow gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons