Happy Easter 2009

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

What is more fun on Easter morning than to get up and hunt for baskets? How about eating chocolate before 7:30? Well, it is fun for a 2 & 3 year old but not so much for the parents who now have to say "No more candy" every 3 minutes or so afterwards :) Here are Piper and Violet with their stash. I took this picture before they knew that there was candy in those eggs - had they known maybe the smiles would have been bigger or perhaps Violet might have actually looked at me for more than a second :)



Yesterday I had Matt snap a photo of the girls and I. This would be the first one with Baby Ruby. YUCK!! You would think that after pushing out an 8 lb babe that I would have actually lost 8 lbs - ummm nope :(

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons