FABULOUS CONTEST!!

>> Thursday, November 1, 2007

OMGosh, when I saw this contest I just knew that I had to enter it for my girls. How fun would it be for them to have this awesome car sitting under the tree this year?



5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a contest GIVING away this prize!! Well, actually you could choose anything that you wanted from Pedal Cars and Retro Collectables if you won valued at $179! Wowzers! Please, please, please go and check out this contest and get yourself entered because it ends November 30, 2007 and Christmas is JUST around the corner! There are so many neat things on the Pedal Cars and Retro Collectables website it would be hard for anyone to choose just 1 prize!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons