Babes Bowling

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Yesterday we were invited to take the girls bowling at a relatively new place in our town. I add that it is new b/c it was so modern! Seriously, the bumpers automatically went up when it was one of the kid's turns. Maybe I am just waayyy behind on the times but I thought it was pretty darn cool and have never seen anything like that before. The smallest size shoes they had were a 9 so they swam on Piper but she insisted on wearing them anyway. I actually gave up my spot so that Violet could bowl instead of me. Here are a few pictures from the day.



Do you see the ball halfway down the lane? That was b/c I let Violet push it herself and it got stuck there and the guy had to come and bring it back for us :)



We will for sure do this again some afternoon b/c it was so much fun! Afterwards we headed to some fountains that I have talked about before to cool down b/c it is SO HOT HERE RIGHT NOW! Very nice Sunday spent with the family - no projects around the house accomplished but there is time right?

1 comments:

Mrs. Stam Tuesday, August 05, 2008  

so cute and love the shoes!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons