Today at the beach

>> Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today the girls and I went to a little local beach. We got there pretty early so there weren't many people there yet. It was quite a task to get the girls, cooler, towels, toys, and blanket down the 100 stairs to get to the beach :) Both of them had a ball though so it is worth it once in awhile.




Piper was making us "chocolate" and I think that at one point Violet thought it was real - oops. Hopefully we will be able to make it there again b/c both girls and mama took a REALLY nice afternoon nap when we got home - that is how I know they had fun. Now I am totally looking forward to our beach trip in October :)

1 comments:

Andrea Thursday, July 24, 2008  

I know...going to the beach is so fun! But I also know how much work it can be to get all the kids and supplies there. :) But like you said...it's worth it sometimes! Tate loooves the beach too - Emily...not so much yet! haha...maybe next summer! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons