The fountains

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

A little shopping area by us has a common area that in the summer time have fountains that go off and the kiddos can run around in them. It is pretty nice b/c there is a fence around the entire area so you don't have to worry about your children escaping. My girls, like most kids, love water so when my girlfriend asked if I wanted to bring their suits with them I said sure. I had so much fun watching them running around, laughing, and playing with each other. Gosh, to be a kid and just always have that kind of joy would be so awesome! Violet wouldn't run through but she ran around the outside sprayers and still got wet so she was happy. Now Piper, straight through the water. The funny part was that she would close her eyes every time she ran, good thing there weren't many kids there today or she would have crashed into them. Perfect relief for an otherwise boring, hot day.




A band was setting up when we left b/c they have free concerts in that same area at night. Check out our little groupies. They had to know what was going on :)

1 comments:

Andrea Saturday, July 26, 2008  

That looks like so much fun!! I wish they had some of those around here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons