A new flock of friends

>> Friday, July 25, 2008

The first Christmas after our remodel we decorated the heck out of our house. We hung this cute little wreath but for some reason we have never taken it down. Hmmm, maybe that should be a honey do project for a future Sunday :) Anyway, each year we have birds that have babes in a nice little nest that they have made. One year 1 of the little babes fell out so I was very careful to pick it up with a spatula and put it back in the nest, I have no way of knowing if that little one survived but I like to think that it did. Here is our newest batch of feathered babes, they chirp pretty loud and the girls think it is very cool.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons