TMBG

>> Monday, June 16, 2008

Yesterday we rode the train into the city to see They Might Be Giants.




We all totally enjoyed the concert but unfortunately had to sit in the balcony b/c we got there a little after everyone else. The theater was still small enough that it felt we were very close though.



And we made the ride back to the van - as you can see Piper was in a better mood and would actually look at the camera :)



Such a fun day! We even got to sit near our friends Rachel, Pat, and their kiddos Nathan and Vivian.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons