Ear Infection - Take 2

>> Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last December Piper had one ear infection after another - 4 total. They sent us to ENT but the final medicine did the trick and she was infection free - until Wednesday night. Our poor little babe woke up screaming Wednesday night telling us that her ear hurt, that is just plain heart breaking when there is nothing that you can do for her. Thursday we took her in and sure enough she had another one. I pray that this medicine takes care of it and we don't have to go through 3 more before we are done. Thankfully though the medicine is making her feel a little better, she is really clingy but she still can manage a smile here and there :)



Jessie, Jessie, quite contrary how does your garden grow? (Matt calls me contrary all the time - I think it is out of love??) We have a small garden but plenty for us to eat this summer and probably give some away too. I picked my first jalapeno yesterday for the guacamole that I made to go with dinner. No tomatoes yet but squash are a coming! Bummed about the red peppers b/c they seem to be stunted and I am not sure but I think that something is eating my squash leaves! I have to go and find out some natural ways to take care of them.

1 comments:

Andrea Saturday, June 07, 2008  

Ear infections are no fun!! I hope it goes away quickly this time!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons