Fishy Pool

>> Saturday, June 21, 2008

Piper tells almost everyone she sees about her fishy pool, she likes it that much. Violet decided that she enjoyed it very much too and was being quite the little daredevil about getting her face/head wet. The weather is much cooler than it has been in the past few weeks so we are getting outside again. The girls and I have resumed our walks in the mornings. Summer is my favorite time of year!



Our Piper dribbling water out of her mouth ON PURPOSE! Again, don't judge us :)

1 comments:

Drea Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

Hi Jessie! I lost your blog link a while ago and just found it again. your girls are getting so big! amazing how times passes

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons