Mother's Day

>> Monday, May 12, 2008

So Mother's Day is over and I hope that all of the mama's that read my blog had a good one. Here are the girls from yesterday.



We had breakfast at Bob Evans and then ran some errands. While the girls and Matt slept I snuck out and hit Goodwill and Lowe's for some more flowers. Violet is cutting all 4 of her pointy teeth (fangs ??) and has been up and nursing all night long AGAIN! I wonder if that baby will ever sleep through the night, come on baby - mama's tired!



It's funny how I don't notice that we have spider webs on our roses (is that why they are so thin?) until I see a picture of them. How could I miss that when I am watering?

1 comments:

Andrea Monday, May 12, 2008  

I'm glad you had a great mother's day, and your girls look every so pretty beside your roses!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons