It's Here!!

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So I came home from running errands and what was sitting at my doorstep? My new food processor that is what! Even 1 year ago I probably wouldn't be this excited about a small kitchen appliance but I have spent so much time researching these that it made my week! So now, because I am a total dork, here are the before and after pictures of my kitchen counter.


Before beautiful food processor

After...


How about that? If I only would have enough time to use it tonight but we are going out on the boat and having a cold dinner on the water. I might just have to test it out on something once the kiddos go to bed because I can't stand the excitement!

Now, pictures of our jumping zoo members for Andrea, enjoy...


3 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter Thursday, August 02, 2007  

Our little ones are so open and natural better than watching tv anyday :)

Drea Thursday, August 02, 2007  

awe love the jumping pics! im going to have to get a new jumper! urs is so cute!

Anonymous Saturday, August 30, 2008  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons