Wool

>> Thursday, June 28, 2007

Yes this is going to be an entire post on a huge obsession of mine, wool for my babes. It started when I read that wool worked great over fitted diapers, well once I saw all the cute stuff out there I was hooked. There was a time when I thought that a cute pair of knitted wool longies/shorties/capris/soaker were rather ugly looking, how is it that now I love them and my girls are wearing them constantly? Here is my favorite pair to date, it is knitted by Maggie of Burgh Baby Gear and the yarn was dyed by Selah. These capris are GORGEOUS!




Now that wool is all I think about for my daughters I wonder what size will they be in the fall, what inseam should I order for their longies this winter? You have to order now or everyone will be ordering and we won't get a spot. My main goal in August (Midnight on August 1st to be exact) is to try and score a pair of Crankypants so that dd2 has a pair of them for the winter months. Love them little monsters! I have tried so many times to teach myself to knit but it just isn't working out for me. I can knit a scarf and it isn't very pretty. Anyway, there is my current love. What will it be next month, who knows.

2 comments:

Drea Thursday, July 12, 2007  

Yes. . .you tried to tell me!! I should have listened!!! I love wool! I am so glad that I have a couple now...I just need to go to diaper swappers to try and trade(?) them or sell them for Mediums!!

and OMG. . .the cranky pants. . .ooohhh might have to get those too! Why do I like the flames for Terri? LOL

Good for you trying to learn how to knit! I would love to learn!

As far as tomorrow goes. . .isn't it going to be like 900 degrees? Park. . .two kids. . . .900 degrees...I haven't decided yet! What time is it again? I forgot.

I'm glad your blogging! I was going to email you tonight and tell you I mentioned you...Now I can link back to your blog. . .YAY!

Oh and still thank you again for the Moby. I still use it!! (in house)

We'll this turned into a email instead of a comment..let me go read some more!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm Thursday, July 12, 2007  

Sorry that last comment is from Andrea. . .I had no idea that she was still logged onto my computer. (she was over here last night)

:-D

And I forgot to mention that I love your music and movie choices!!

Have seen Pirates 3? I really want too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons