I heart faces - By The Book

>> Monday, January 23, 2012

Piper is becoming a pretty good reader. Thing is she reads really great but I know that she isn't really comprehending the longer chapter books that she gravitates to. I prefer her to read the easier chapter books that still have a few pictures. With the easier books she can describe the storyline so much more. Am I holding her back?

It has been dreary here for a week. Piper does what she always does when she has extra time - reads. I should have tried to make this shot more cheery since it is a fairy book she is reading but I am starting to let the gloom get to me as well.

By the book

3 comments:

Kate Monday, January 23, 2012  

Love this photo! A place we would all like to be...curled up with a good book!

Buckeroomama Tuesday, January 24, 2012  

Oh, I love this -the feet, her eyes above the book... lovely!

That series that she's reading is pretty popular among the girls in J's class, too. :)

Tami Tuesday, January 24, 2012  

love the image in black and white.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons