Resolutions, Challenges, and Goals for 2012

>> Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions:
I have been down this road before. Resolve and then feel like a failure when you, ah you know, fail. Last year my resolutions were:
1. I want to be a better mama.
2. Play more with my girls.
3. Get out more with my husband without kids.
4. Continue being the joyous person I have become. Don't spit out your water Matt because it's true you know, I have yet to tell off the school receptionist :)
Lastly,
5. Quit using b/c and why? BECAUSE it bugs me when I do it!

I didn't do too badly. I didn't get out very much with hubs but I do try to be a better mama, I enjoy playing with the girls, and I don't use b/c anymore on my posts. It just isn't in me to be joyous everyday. I was just setting myself up to fail on that one :) This year I will continue with those because they make our family life better and that is all I want for us. A happy family.

Challenges
I didn't get every week of the selfie project done so I decided not to host this year :) However, I am still going to participate. Corey @Living and Loving Every Minute Of It will take over our group where I will still submit photos but I am also joining in on the selfie project by Urban Muser. She will give 1 topic a month but Corey will do each week. If this is your year to get in front of the camera please join in!

Since getting my iPhone I take a picture almost every day so I decided to try another 365 project but this year it will be 366. Happy Leap Year! I think with using both my digital and iPhone it will be something I will be able to do.

Goals
My blog needs a little facelift. Not sure what I will do yet but I definitely need to update that header. I have been toying with the idea of changing things up for awhile but, dog gone it, I am an old tired woman and just haven't gotten around to it. Small goal but there it is.

Another *BOOM* this year care of BJ's Warehouse Club. It is tradition that the zoo girls get fireworks on their birthdays and this year was no exception. They are small but so are our girls. There were "Ooh's and Ahh's" and lots of clapping for Daddy.



Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Natalie A. Tuesday, January 03, 2012  

Happy New Year! I hope this year is wonderful for you and you can accomplish all of your resolutions! :)

Michelle Tuesday, January 03, 2012  

Happy New Year. Personally I never do NYE resolutions. Well, maybe a little in my head, but I never say them out loud. :)

I am going to try harder to blog more often. Doing the 365 again and I think I am going to try the once a month selfie project. This girl needs to get the creative juices flowing again and seeing your photo's always helps.

Cheers!

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, January 04, 2012  

Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for you. :)

I'm having trouble getting a blog button to work on my blog? any advice. I made the button, hosted it on flickr, follow several tutorials on how to write the HTML....but it isn't working. ack....help.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons