Project 366 - Week 3

>> Saturday, January 21, 2012

I don't really know how to title these posts. I might try and break them up throughout the week because it is sort of overwhelming to do it all at once. I came down with some sort of bug again this week. For having such a mild winter I have been sick more this one than I have the last 5 combined. Hopefully I will be on the mend soon and stay healthy. The 8 pounds of oranges that I bought surely can't hurt :)

15/366
15/366

We took a ride out to Bass Pro Shops on Sunday. The girls love seeing the giant catfish that lives there. It was fun hanging out with them even if it was at a mall - bleh.

16/366
16/366

My pretties. We had MLK day off so I took advantage and got out my camera. Wow did I really say that?

17/366
17/366

This was the day I started to get sick. I couldn't shake the chill I had so we all went to bed. As I was waiting for Ruby to get comfy I realized "Oops, no pic today" so I snapped this one.

18/366
18/366

Still sick the girls decided to make me a Squinkie cake. See that hair in the cake - yep that is because I didn't vacuum that morning. 1 day and our house is overrun with dog hair. I love them but...

19/366
19/366

My buddy. Even when I am feeling bad that little girl either crawls up and cuddles with me or persuades me to play "kitchen". I love and treasure this time that is just her and I. I had it with all of the girls and then they go and grow up and head to school. Next year Ruby will go to preschool. Where has the time gone?

20/366
20/366

She takes that rolling backpack ever.y.where. We are coming home from picking up Dolphin Tale because Friday was family movie night! Yay! I was going to have their Daddy surprise them by just coming home at a normal time with a pizza and movie but with them having the day off school I needed some leverage to keep the fighting to a minimum.

21/366
21/366

I got "Wow" and "You are a great chef" when I gave them their plates this morning. Had I known the response I would have made these a lot earlier :) Mama normally makes round pancakes *gasp* In addition to these they devoured a bee, some hearts, a race car, and a pig. Mama ate round pancakes because I was pretty hungry after making all those things :)

So there is our week. Hubs asked if I was going to update the old bloggity blog this week so there it is! By the way today (Jan 21st) is National Hugging Day! Spread some love and give a hug ♥

2 comments:

Michelle Sunday, January 22, 2012  

Seriously, that black and white shot of your three girls is incredible. It is so crisp and they look so relaxed and natural. Lovin those pancakes!!

Buckeroomama Sunday, January 22, 2012  

Oh my goodness! That b/w of your 3 girls is a framer for sure! Blown up, on canvas kind of photo. Just beautiful, Jessie!

That is so cool what you did with the pancakes. :)

I hope you are feeling better. My friend gave me a box of Emergen-C and I think that's helped keep the sickies away. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons