Another week in pics

>> Sunday, January 15, 2012

Where do they go. Seriously. This month is flying by! Here is what we did this week.


8/366
8/366 our little pasta maker

Girls learned how to make pasta. Obviously not at our house :) However it was easier than I thought it would be and if the Kitchen Aid fairy brings me the pasta attachment I might try it at the zoo someday.
9/366
9/366

We had to run an errand on Monday night so Violet suggested sushi. It has been awhile since I have been out for sushi and it was really good!

10/366
10/366

Seems my week is revolving around food. Sometimes you have that! This was the homemade pizza I made for our family. Hubs asked what was up with the organic whole wheat crust and organic sauce. Should I tell him about the turkey pepperoni?

11/366
11/366 the girl and I

The girl and I. Still no bed time for Ruby. She is wide open at night as well so it makes for entertaining evenings.

12/366
12/366

I wanted to try a new app I downloaded for my phone with a moon shot but it didn't work. The 13th I realized it was the only shot I took on the 12th. I think that the 366 project is supposed to be more meaningful than my "Oh shoot I didn't get anything but this moon shot. I guess it will have to do."

13/366
See last blog post


14/366
14/366

Took the kids bowling. The little girl we brought with us kicked some booty! It was fun but I tell you I can't handle more than 1 game with our littles. They get bored and then antsy. 10 frames was all we needed - oh and 1 1/2 hours later.

One thing that I have realized so far is that this year I have barely picked up my camera. Sort of depressing to me. I haven't been feeling very well with my all day nausea and my home and hobby have suffered most. Not complaining because I feel very blessed but I do hope that the magical 2nd trimester feeling fab starts soon.

8 comments:

Michelle Sunday, January 15, 2012  

How fun that you and the girls made pasta. It must have been so yummy. I have a pasta machine but I use it for polymer clay. LOL!

Natalie A. Sunday, January 15, 2012  

It looks like you had a busy fun week! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so behind that I just found out! I wish you well and I can't wait to stay updated on it! Have a great week ahead!

Liz Mays Monday, January 16, 2012  

I didn't know you were preggo! How exciting! I hope you get to that comfy stage soon and feel like getting out your camera again.

Don't tell him about the pepperoni. ;)

Patrice Monday, January 16, 2012  

Don't pressure yourself about the pictures - years from now you'll remember why you didn't have time for your camera...

Andrea Monday, January 16, 2012  

Just read that you are expecting!!! Yay!! I am SO excited for you Jessie...and I know haven't been much at commenting around here recently, but I still read your blog and feel like you and your adorable girls are a part of my life. :) I hope and pray that all will continue to go well with your pregnancy!!

Gina Kleinworth Tuesday, January 17, 2012  

Looks like one fabulous week!!!! Love the pasta making

Kelly Wednesday, January 18, 2012  

Looks like a lot of fun! i have always wanted to make my own pasta but have no idea how. They just sound so yummy!

Ms. Understood Thursday, January 19, 2012  

I know what you mean about picking up the camera (however, I don't have the stress of pregnancy on my body, I'm just lazy). This 366 challenge is really getting me to get out there and take a pic. . . Your first few pics got me really hungry . . . and it's late so I guess I'm not supposed to go make a bowl of pasta *sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons