Project 366 - Week 4

>> Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here is the rest of our week. It was really nice and I have been feeling increasingly better every day! I just love the 2nd trimester :)

25/366
25/366

Ruby and I play with Photo Booth a lot at night. She loves picking out the different effects. I chose this one because we sort of blend into 1 ♥

26/366
26/366 Supper. Always better with some guacamole :)

Supper. I could live on guacamole. Being pregnant I allow myself to indulge way more than when I am not. Good fat right? My girls on the other hand could live on this Mexican Casserole. It is my winter go to quick meal.

27/366
27/366

Friday it was 65 degrees here in NC. Can we get an "Ahhh!" This has been such a mild winter. Rain and all the temperatures haven't dipped down very much. I love it!

28/366
28/366

You know how some people go to grand openings of really haute stores? I went to my own on Saturday. Dragged the girls 45 minutes away to the grand opening of the newest Goodwill. I will have to share an entire post of the goods I got.

Until next week...

1 comments:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell Sunday, January 29, 2012  

I would totally head to a Goodwill opening! I hope you got some goodies.

That mexican casserole looks freakin' delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.

Followers

Blog Archives

My Reads