Project 52 - 2/52

>> Friday, January 13, 2012

Made With Love ♥

2/52

Piper hasn't seen her father this week. She is a daddy's girl and totally is missing him. We thought we would see him on Tuesday and they made signs and notes but we didn't. I think that they have left these things hanging just in case he comes home before we are all in bed. They will be there for him on Saturday morning and I am sure he will be greeted with hugs, kisses, and elbows.

2/52
(13/366 too)

It has been a rocky 13 1/2 weeks. Sadly this pregnancy has already had it's fair share of ups and downs. There has been a lot of bleeding and my nerves are shot. I've spent the last 3 months trying to wrap my head around the fact that we might have another little one running around the zoo in July but not getting my hopes up because, unfortunately, I know miscarriage all too well. That all changed at my appointment right after the new year. The doctor couldn't find the heartbeat so we went to get an ultrasound. When I first saw the baby it was sleeping but it had a heartbeat. Then it woke up. The flood of emotions that I felt at that moment watching our little one rolling around made everything so real. I was feeling again and all I knew at that moment was how much I already love that little baby and how badly I want him/her in our life. I was afraid to say it before and was trying to guard my heart but I can't do that anymore. This past week I heard that beautiful heartbeat again and it was as overwhelming as the u/s. Keeping something you want so badly a secret so you won't have to tell everyone the bad news is hard on your heart. There is no guarantee still but I feel good entering my 2nd trimester. I am really looking forward to telling the girls this weekend and I hope that they will share the joy and excitement that their father and I have.
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com
In The Picture

19 comments:

Susan Friday, January 13, 2012  

Oh what a sweet letter!!

Praying your pregnacy will end with a beautiful healthy baby.

Take care!!

Rachael Friday, January 13, 2012  

So happy to hear your news, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love to you all.

Rachael Friday, January 13, 2012  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Friday, January 13, 2012  

I am about 13 1/2 weeks pregnant too and thought about posting a belly shot but was feeling a little insecure about showing so early with baby #3 ( i know...probably dumb to feel this way) But we look about the same so I am happy you posted this and it made me feel better :) Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you :)

Jessica @ My Simply Complicated Friday, January 13, 2012  

You are certainly in my thoughts! I'm so sorry to hear how difficult things have been, but I hope that you're able to rest and take care of yourself during this time, too! ♥

Cierra Friday, January 13, 2012  

What a wonderful post! Thank you for being brave and sharing. I will keep you and your sweet babe in my prayers.

jayna Friday, January 13, 2012  

Such wonderful news! Many, many prayers that you continue on with a healthy pregnancy.

urban muser Friday, January 13, 2012  

i hope things continue to look up!

Ruth Friday, January 13, 2012  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :)

Corey~living and loving Friday, January 13, 2012  

oh my goodness. I'm all giddy. Sending healthy pregnancy vibes your way. :)

Ms. Understood Saturday, January 14, 2012  

Very sweet shot. Wishing your a healthy pregnancy and that all is well.

PhotoTypeGirl Saturday, January 14, 2012  

We have a lot in common. I love your beautiful, tiny belly pic. We are due in the same month.. only I have yet to make any formal announcements for the same reasoning.. all too familiar. Apparently, we both have a passion for family and photography. Nice to meet you. I look fwd to seeing your posts on P52.
♡ PTG

Gina Kleinworth Saturday, January 14, 2012  

Love the love notes & my heart feels for you in that emotional struggle. Praying all goes well & we can continue to get happy updates each week. Congrats!!

Patrice Saturday, January 14, 2012  

Wishing you an effortless pregnancy from now on...Blessings...

faith ann raider Saturday, January 14, 2012  

bless your heart. what an emotional roller coaster. hope everything goes well with this pregnancy.

Buckeroomama Sunday, January 15, 2012  

So happy to read your news. Praying that everything goes smoothly and well for this pregnancy. I am sure the girls will be absolutely delighted with the news. =)

Donna Sunday, January 15, 2012  

Thank you so much for sharing such an honest post. I pray that your pregnancy will continue with peace and hope. I pray that your baby will be born healthy. Congratulations.

A Tuesday, January 17, 2012  

Congratulations Jessie! What wonderful news. I will keep you and your little one in my thoughts throughout the remainder of your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you and for your family :). Congrats on the hubs new job too. 2012 is looking like your year :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Sunday, January 22, 2012  

I love your baby bump - so cute! I hope everything will be okay, and I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons