My week in photos

>> Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am going to really try hard and do the 366 project this year. I said in my goals post earlier this week it was going to be easier with my iPhone. I do believe that. So here is our week!

1/366
1/366

I received this beautiful necklace and just love it! It is from Krafty Kash. I thought it was fitting for my first shot of the year. Inspire. I hope that I remain inspired.

2/366
2/366

Baby girl is sick. Slept on me all day. I love all that cuddle time but wish she was feeling better. She is one snuggly little baby though.


3/366
3/366

Tree needs to come down! I love the lights but need my whole living room back. We have too much stuff!

4/366
4/366

We got an Oriental Trading catalog in the mail. You would think it is a toy catalog the way our girls covet it. Seriously they won't let me throw it away. Finally it will be falling apart and they will agree. A few days later another will come :) Who needs library books?

5/366
5/366

It is so sad seeing her mope around the house. She was sick most of the week. No mama wants to see this pathetic little face.

6/366
6/366@farateam I love our new Kindle Fire and so does baby girl! Thank You!!

I won a Kindle Fire from Fara Now which is a website that has all-in-one shipment tracking & notifications right in 1 spot. I sent a tweet and was their 1st of 10 winners. Wheee! They are giving away 4 more if you are interested :) Anyway, the Kindle came, was charged, a few free apps and books download, and it was immediately swiped out of my hands. My girls have taken it over. Not forever though because I actually put a book on there I want to read. I am amazed though at how yesterday when we had to take Ruby to the doctor (yes she was still sick) the girls sat perfectly quiet in the small exam room. Not a peep. I even told my girlfriend that I remember the days of them bouncing off those walls. Modern technology certainly has it's place in the zoo's life.

7/366
7/366

Hubs got a new position at work. Yay!

There it is. Thank goodness for my iPhone! This week would not have gotten done without it!

7 comments:

urban muser Saturday, January 07, 2012  

love that necklace! great shots. looking forward to seeing you over at {in the picture}.

Patrice Saturday, January 07, 2012  

If you ever feel un-inspired, remember that you are inspiring others...

Michelle Sunday, January 08, 2012  

Good job getting through week one. I got to last night and seriously wanted to quit and when I voiced that opinion my 16 year old said, "mom you made a commitment to do the project now you need to honor it." Curses when your own words come back and haunt you. LOL.

But great series. I am always amazed how nice of photos the iPhone takes.

Corey~living and loving Monday, January 09, 2012  

I'm sorry to hear that your littlest was sick. I hope she is feeling tons better. and congrats on the Kindle win. WOW!

Rachael Monday, January 09, 2012  

Great pictures!
Congrats to Matt on the new job, and to you on winning the Kindle! Hope Ruby is feeling better.

Unknown Monday, January 09, 2012  

You really need to check out this photo blog - we start up again in March if you want to join us!

http://photographicstate.blogpsot.com

Natalie A. Sunday, January 15, 2012  

Congrats on your Kindle win! Congrats on your husband getting a new job! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons