Wordful Wednesday - Rain, Rain Go Away!

>> Wednesday, January 25, 2012

School was out on Friday and Monday for teacher work days. It rained every.single.day. Everyone loves a rainy day to hang out on the couch and watch movies but for 5 days it rained. Wow. We did manage a few craft projects though and that brightened the mood. Daddy was home this weekend and that always makes the girls happy. Not all bad. Just rainy.

22/366
22/366

Yep, another late night and I forgot to snap a pic. I am turning my phone on the animals now because the girls are getting tired of me :) Pica is bugged by me too can you tell?

23/366
23-366

This weather has made my head hurt. Every day. It hurt so bad on Monday and nothing would take the pain away. Oh how I miss Advil. My girlfriend Leslie brought the girls and I some treats. My kiddos thought that those cookies were the bomb! They loved them!

24/366
24/366

My girl. See what is in the sky? It is sun! Glorious sun! It felt so good to stand outside and just let it warm you up. It changes everyone's mood!


Check out my post from yesterday! Awesome giveaway for Valentine cards from Pear Tree Greetings! Ends 2/2.

6 comments:

Stacy Uncorked Wednesday, January 25, 2012  

The sun does change everyone's mood, doesn't it? LOVE that last shot!! :)

Introducing the World’s Smallest Warrior Cat Friends – or Just Random Tiny Animals

Corey~living and loving Wednesday, January 25, 2012  

love the sun shot....but the cookies...oh my...they make me hungry!

Michelle Wednesday, January 25, 2012  

Had to laugh at your dogs picture. My little dog gets annoyed with me taking her picture about as much as the girls do!!

Patrice Friday, January 27, 2012  

These are great!

Anonymous Saturday, January 28, 2012  

the picture of your daughter laughing is amazing, that could win a contest!

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom Monday, January 30, 2012  

That last shot is gorgeous...of course all of yours are but wow!

Those cookies look amazing - what a nice friend. I actually pinned them :)

I'm sorry about your headaches...I hope you are feeling better now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Me.

My photo
I am 45 years old and married to my best friend Matthew. We are the parents of 3 girls, 2 dogs, and a cat. This is the story of us, try to stay awake.
Eighty MPH Mom Contributors

Followers

Blog Archives

My Wee View
Photobucket
Natalie's Sentiments
mommas gone over the wall






BWS tips button

My Reads

Twitter Buttons